Teacher Training > Subject-based Learning > Primary English
Using Information Technology in the Learning and Teaching of English in Primary Schools
September 2003 - March 2004
- To enhance primary English teacher's knowledge, skills and strategies in using IT in the learning and teacher of English.
- To build up teachers' confidence and competence in using IT in the primary English classroom.
- To promote IT in education
- Promoting interactive English language learning through IT
- Using IT-supported language arts resources for the interactive learning and teaching of English
- Using Internet resources and web-based tools to support project-based English language learning and teaching
- Pratical: designing and presenting lesson plans integrating IT in the learning and teaching of English
- Target Participants
- Primary English language teachers
- Reference EMB Link
- Timetable (Chinese)
- Timetable (English)
- Course Duration of Each Training Event
- 12 hours (in four 3-hour sessions)
- Media of Instruction
- Chinese (supplemented with English if necessary), with Cantonese as the spoken dialect.
- Location Map of training centres